I Feel Off Balance and Unstable
Are you avoiding going to restaurants or outings with your friends or family because you fear falling, just are not up to the task, or you can't keep up?
You and your family will feel much more at ease when you increase your confidence and independence by improving your balance and stability with PRO~PT's Balance & Fall Prevention programs. Our highly trained physical therapists will setup a program tailored specifically for your needs.
We can help if you are having difficulty with:
- Unsteadiness or shuffling when you walk
- Keeping up with friends or family while you walk
- Walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night
- Getting out of chairs, cars/standing from the toilet
- Picking up objects from the floor
Our program is unique from others. PRO~PT uses the latest technology to pinpoint the deficits we need to work on, improving outcomes over a shorter treatment period.
- Computerized Dynamic Posturography
- Vestibular Autorotational Testing
- Assistive device assessments - wheelchairs, canes, walkers, etc.
- Work with highly trained orthotists for state-of-the-art orthotics, orthoses, and shoe wear
- Individualized treatment focused on your balance deficits and needs