Run Farther. Run Faster. All With Less Effort.
We use the same high speed cameras and technology as the U.S. Olympic running teams use to follow sprinters down the track.
Running is an athletic endeavor and like all athletic endeavors, it requires proper training to achieve maximum efficiency and to avoid injury. When was the last time you invested the time to ensure your body was properly tuned for a lifetime of running?
Who can benefit from PRO~Running?
- If you suffer from nagging injuries that prevent you from running
- If you have been told that you shouldn't run because it is too hard on your body
- If you ever wished of running farther, faster, or with less effort
What your 2 hour analysis includes:
- High speed full body video analysis of your running mechanics
- Musculoskeletal assessment by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy to determine your areas of strength and weakness.
- Corrective exercises prescribed by a healthcare professional to address your areas of weakness
- Running drills to improve efficiency, form, and speed
- The truth about stretching
- Advice about running footwear including barefoot running
- Natural running and what it means to you
Dr. Ronnie Eynaud, DPT, OCS, Cert. MDT, NATA Certified Athletic Trainer, oversees the program. He is a Physical Therapist, Certified Athletic Trainer, and Co-Founder of PRO~PT. He has worked with hundreds of athletes throughout his career and is a recreational triathlete himself. PRO~Running is the result of his extensive biomechanical training and love of sport.
Don't wait for an injury.
Contact our Visalia Office today for an appointment.