PRO - PT Physical Therapy Residency Program
Take the next step in your professional development and fine tune your clinical skills with one on one mentoring by a board certified clinician. Apply to become a part of PRO-PT Physical Therapy’s Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program. Join our team to work in a stimulating environment and receive an excellent salary and benefits as you gain advanced knowledge and skills in orthopedic physical therapy.
- Small group classroom and lab instruction
- Integrated and supervised independent study
- Multiple opportunities to observe orthopedic surgeries
- Ongoing, one-on-one clinical supervision while treating patients (at least 150 hours)
- Training in evidence-based guidelines and advanced clinical practice
- Focused skill building on examination, treatment and clinical reasoning aspects of orthopaedic physical therapy patient care
- Preparation for Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist examination
- Residency Program begins each January and runs for 50 weeks
- Residents are employed at PRO-PT on a full time basis. Compensation is based on the current pay scale of PRO-PT Physical Therapy at the time of hire
- Residents who are employed for a minimum of 35 hours/week receive a full benefit package
- PRO-PT physical therapy current faculty
Ronald Eynaud, DPT, ATC, MDT, OCS
Joy Martin, MSPT, OCS
Steffani Rich, MSPT, CPI, OCS
Richard Rose III, DPT, OCS
Stephen Lege, DPT, OCS
Requirements for application:
All applications for the upcoming year are due by the last day of August of the preceding year.
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- An essay of less than 1000 words describing, "What do you wish to gain through participation in a residency/fellowship program?"
- Complete Resume.
Essay and resume can be sent to Steve Lege at email@example.com
To obtain more information about PRO-PT’s Physical Therapy Residency Program, please visit the following website:
Steve Lege at PRO-PT Physical Therapy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (559)-562-9040