PRO-PT Physical Therapy Residency ProgramTake the next step in your professional development and fine tune your clinical skills with one on one mentoring by a board certified clinician. Apply to become a part of PRO-PT Physical Therapy’s Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program. Join our team to work in a stimulating environment and receive an excellent salary and benefits as you gain advanced knowledge and skills in orthopedic physical therapy. Residents receive:
- Small group classroom and lab instruction
- Integrated and supervised independent study
- Multiple opportunities to observe orthopedic surgeries
- Ongoing, one-on-one clinical supervision while treating patients (at least 150 hours)
- Training in evidence-based guidelines and advanced clinical practice
- Focused skill building on examination, treatment and clinical reasoning aspects of orthopaedic physical therapy patient care
- Preparation for Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist examination
- Residency Program begins each January and runs for 50 weeks
- Residents are employed at PRO-PT on a full time basis. Compensation is based on the current pay scale of PRO-PT Physical Therapy at the time of hire
- Residents who are employed for a minimum of 35 hours/week receive a full benefit package
- PRO-PT physical therapy current faculty
Ronald Eynaud, DPT, ATC, MDT, OCS Joy Martin, MSPT, OCS Steffani Rich, MSPT, CPI, OCS Richard Rose III, DPT, OCSRequirements for application: All applications for the upcoming year are due by the last day of August of the preceding year.
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- An essay of less than 1000 words describing, "What do you wish to gain through participation in a residency/fellowship program?"
- Complete Resume.